Call for Nominations to the Allied Arts Council Board of Directors
The Allied Arts Council of Lethbridge (AAC) is currently accepting nominations for the Board of Directors. Individuals interested in serving on the AAC Board of Directors are invited to email a completed application form and a brief resume to:
Amanda Berg, Nominations Chairperson
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2016.
ArtsBridge Summer/Fall 2016
Theme: The Future
- Board Blog / Amanda Berg
- Shifting Perceptions: KC Adams / Kelaine Devine
- Greatest Hope of All / Caryn Swark / Samuel Yamamoto / Taylor Fornwald
- Visual essay / Andrew Martin
- A New Hope / Dawn Leite / Frank Russell
- Future Forward / Dawn Leite / Kelaine Devine
- Art Without End / Darcy Logan
- Bridges / Chandra Deck / Claire (Marie) Lint
- Celebrating the Community
Pick up a copy at the AAC Office or Casa. Read on-line here.
The Arts Directory provides a comprehensive listing of Lethbridge & area artists, arts organizations, and businesses. It is published annually and is available in various locations across Lethbridge including the AAC Office and Casa.
The publication is available at no cost to the public.
Check out the publication on ISSUU here.