Allied Arts Council of Lethbridge (AAC)
Manager, Education Services
The Allied Arts Council of Lethbridge (AAC) is a not-for-profit umbrella organization working to advance the arts in Lethbridge. The AAC is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, disciplined, and resourceful individual who will be responsible for the overall planning and implementation of the AAC Education Program.
The Manager, Education Services is a permanent full-time position. The Manager is required to work 40 hours per week. The schedule is flexible and may require some evening and weekend work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for arts education programs for individuals of all abilities. They will be required to develop program schedules, course outlines, and curriculum; plan seasonal programming months in advance; meet publishing deadlines for marketing; recruit, supervise and evaluate instructors; coordinate Casa Artist Partnerships, Artist Residency Program, and custom workshops; manage visual arts supplies, equipment and instructional spaces, and prepare required program reports and statistics. They should also be familiar with the grant writing process, including submission and final reporting
- Diploma/certificate/degree in arts administration, arts education or fine arts or equivalent proven work experience
- Demonstrated experience in program development and implementation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and proofreading
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases, mail merges
Knowledge of all arts disciplines and the not-for-profit sector will make you an excellent candidate for this position.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to:
Danielle Gibson, AAC Finance & HR Manager
Application deadline is Thursday, May 12, 2022.
We appreciate all interest in this position however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Please check this page, become a member and/or follow us on Facebook for future postings.